Monday, August 29, 2011

Crossfit Week 8 Summary

No weekend work-outs.

Results – I think my arms are getting more defined, but definitely nothing drastic. It’s very slight changes that are not noticeable to anyone else really. I feel like my legs are stronger. I’m able to hold my hand stands longer now. I’ve never realized you need to use your abs that much to hold your hand stands. I want to learn to get into the hand stand position on my own, but that will come w/ some practice. No changes in my abs since I still haven’t changed my eating habits yet. I keep wanting to, but laziness and/or cheapness is causing me to continue to not eat clean. I still feel nervous everyday before I go into CF, but I always come out feeling much better. I think I have a long way to go before I see big changes to my body, but I am happy w/ the results thus far. I feel physically stronger & I feel better about myself because of CF.

No comments:

Post a Comment