Monday, August 15, 2011

Start of Month 2 - Crossfit Day 26

August 12, Friday
Workout – As of today, my 1 month Unlimited CF membership from LivingSocial is now over. I had contemplated getting the 6 month membership, but opted for the 3 month instead. 6 months is too long of a commitment for me, even though I would save more money. Doing 3 more months of CF would be  good test to see how much I like/dislike it & whether I think it would be worth it to continue. I'm nervous yet excited about my future progress.

WOD – Complete a 100 yard Sprint at the top of every minute for 10 minutes. Rest remainder of the minute. My Results: Tired.
We first did 3-3-3 Deadlifts @ 90%+ of 1 RM (1 Rep Max). I did it w/ 2 other girls. We started w/ 95lb, then 105, 115, then 125lb. I tried 135lb but it was too much for me, but the other girls were able to do 145lb, which was very impressive.

For our WOD, we went outside & had to do 100m sprints at the top of every minute for 10 minutes. I was coming in 2nd (out of 5 ppl) for the first 4 rounds, but then I started trailing off between the 5th-8th rounds. I reserved my strength for the last 2 & ended up 3rd. It was pretty exhausting sprinting that many times for that long. I did not like it at all! We finished the day w/ 2 minute handstands. I had help again & I was able to stay up on the wall for about 30 seconds, which is the most I've ever done in my life. It's the little accomplishments in life that makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment