Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crossfit day 26.5 - At Home WOD

August 15, Monday
Workout
– I didn’t go into CF today due to hitting a bad pot hole last night while driving back in the pouring rain, so I had to turn around to WFH today. I found a list of At Home WODs I can do if I can't make it to the gym or if I am on vacation. They require no equipment which is great, so I can basically do it anywhere at anytime.

Home WOD – 10 Rounds 10 Push-Ups, 10 Sit-Ups, 10 Air Squats for Time. My Results: 11:24 minutes.

My results are not accurate since I did 4 rounds, & then had to eat dinner & digest before I finished the last 6 rounds. But I was still sweaty & worked hard for the WOD. I am glad I’m able to at least do something when I can’t go into the gym otherwise I’d feel like a lazy lard @ss.

No comments:

Post a Comment