Monday, August 22, 2011

Crossfit Week 7 Summary

Results – I still have a love/hate relationship w/ CF. I love the feeling after I’m done w/ a WOD, but I hate it while I’m actually doing the WOD. I am realizing I need a lot more work on certain exercises that I struggle with (i.e. row, push-ups, hand stands, double unders, OHS to name a few) & I feel I do really well on others (i.e. box jumps, kettlebells, run, back & front squats). My triceps & legs feel a lot stronger than it was before I started. My bicep tendonitis still aches from when I injured it playing volleyball. That is one of my biggest weaknesses. I really need to ice & stretch it & I need to lay off it. I don’t feel like CF is causing it more harm, but I’m also not 100% sure either. I know any volleyball service/spikes aggravate it tremendously, so I, reluctantly, will not play volleyball for the rest of the year. I’m upset about that but I’d rather have my right arm in 100% shape. I hate having the pain in my arm. I don’t see any visable physical changes to my body yet, but again, I think that’s due to my poor weekend eating habits & all the foods my mom tends to force fed me. I am still happy about my decision to continue CF for another 3 months. I think I’ve come to realize that I love to work-out, a lot. Maybe it’s even an obsession. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment