Friday, August 12, 2011

Crossfit Day 25

August 11, Thursday
Workout – I don’t think I slept much the night before because I was thinking of the WOD that V told me to do. I was super nervous today & asked the trainer about the WOD. He didn’t think it was a good idea since we’re doing deadlifts on Friday, but I still ended up doing it anyway. :-/

WOD – 7 Rounds 400m run, 29 Back Squats (45lb) for Time. My Results: 37:14 minutes.

It was a pretty tough WOD. The run was ok. I was doing it in about 3 minutes, and then finishing the 29 back squats within 5 minutes for the first 3 rounds, but then I started getting slower as I continued. The back squats weren’t as bad as I thought they would be but they do get tiring after doing 29 repetitions. By the 4th round, I was getting pretty tired, but I was halfway through & kept motivating myself to finish. D came on the last run w/ me to motivate me & she watched me as I did the last 29 back squats. It was a pretty tough WOD, but I’m glad I was able to push myself & finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment