Monday, August 15, 2011

Crossfit Week 6 Summary & Month 1 Summary

No weekend work-outs.

Results – It's been a month of CF. I feel like I am progressing. I'm getting stronger & getting faster. I am doing things I never thought I would be doing. I can do Back Squat 93lb, Front Squat 83lb, Overhead Squat 22lb, Deadlift 125lb, Kettlebell Swing 35lb, pull-ups w/ blue & purple bands, ring dips w/ blue band, ring rows, box jumps 20", wall balls 6lb, burpees, lunges of all sorts (jumping, reverse, walking lunge w/ 10lb weight), squats (air, jump), run (100m, 300m, 400m, 800m) & row (500m), thrusters 22lb, cleans 45lb, dumbbell push press 10lb, split jerks 22lb, hand stands, double unders, different push-ups (hand release, box push up, regular), sit-ups, GHD sit-ups & hip extensions & so much more. It's been challenging & I'm still enjoying the hard WODs. Physically, I still don't see any noticeable differences, but I feel good, so that's all that matters right now.

Month 1 Summary
I haven’t seen any dramatic changes to my body as of yet. It’s still very new but I do feel stronger & I feel like I can push myself more to continue to challenge myself & my body. I like the motivation from the trainers & from the other CFers. I like that we all do the same WOD but at our own pace & weight. I like that it’s not a competition w/ others. It’s ultimately a competition w/ you. You compete mentally & physically to challenge yourself to get better, faster, stronger at whatever lies ahead of you. I continue to challenge myself every day & I’m proud of myself for keeping it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment