Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crossfit Day 68, Nutrition Challenge Day 9

October 18, Tuesday
Workout
– Today’s WOD sounds brutal. I am so not looking forward to it. Just thinking about it is making me quite nervous. I got a lot of rest last night since I was feeling a cold coming on & had a rummy nose, but I think my body needs more rest. This cooler weather is not agreeing w/ me whatsoever & I know it’s only going to get worse.

WOD – 100m Overhead Carry (25lb), 50 Jumping Lunges, 30 Toes to Bar, 100m Overhead Carry (25lb), 35 Jumping Lunges, 20 Toes to Bar, 100m Overhead Carry (25lb), 20 Jumping Lunges, 10 Toes to Bar, 100m Overhead Carry for Time. My Results: 15:44 minutes.

I did Shoulder Press – 5-5-3-3-2-2 & I was able to do 33-39-45-49-54-54lb. This is my new best for shoulder presses. They’re hard because you can’t do a dip w/ your knees to help push it up. I tried to do 59lb, but it was just too much for me, but I’m still happy w/ 54lb. It was another brutal WOD. I was happy the Overhead carry walk was only for 100m. I tried not to take any breaks & I was doing great until the last one, which I took a small break & continued along. The jumping lunges gets long & tiresome & then I had little to no strength for the toes to bar. I barely was able to get my toes to the bar on 95% of them. We finished w/ 3x20 GHD Sit-Ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment