Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 16 Summary | Nutrition Challenge Day 13 & 14

No weekend work-out.

Results – It’s been 2 weeks since I started the Nutrition Challenge. I have not gotten on a scale to weight myself, but I don’t think I’ve lost any weight. Even though we won’t eliminate the dairy until this coming week, I have been ingesting minimal dairy products. I do not see any noticeable changes, but I’m definitely eating a lot more meats than I did before. I do get hungry faster so I still snack a lot. I am eating tons of vegetables & I have not cut down on my fruit intake. I feel like I still need the natural sugars from the fruits considering I do workout almost every day. I think my thigh muscles are stronger, but no one would really notice except me. I’ve been good thus far & I hope to continue to be good for the next 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment