Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crossfit Day 58

October 4, Tuesday
Workout – Yesterday was my CF’s 2 year anniversary. As of next Tuesday, I would have been here for exactly 3 months & it’s been a great 3 months.

WOD – At the top of every minute for 10 minute complete the following – 3 Snatch (Squat if you can – 135/95 22), 5 Burpees. My Results: 22lb for Snatch.

We started off w/ Front Squats – 2-2-2-2-2 (Go Heavy). The last time I did them, I was able to do 83lb. I ended up doing: 65-76-86-86-96lb today. This is my personal best thus far! We practice snatches & I tried 33lb but it was too much for me since we have to basically bring the bar overhead. My right shoulder still cannot handle it, so I went down to 22lb. The WOD wasn’t too bad. I think I was getting slightly faster towards the last couple of minutes. We finished w/ 3x20 GHD Hip Extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment