Monday, October 10, 2011

Crossfit Week 14 Summary

No weekend work-outs.

Results – I weighed in at CF on Friday at 116.6 lbs. I think my weight is slightly higher than normal because I weighed myself at the end of the day, but that’s okay. I’m sure I’ll be weighing in at nighttime on the last day as well. I feel like I’ve gained a pound or 2 in the past 2 weeks, which doesn’t make me happy, but it could all be in my head. I haven’t noticed any changes in my body this week. I will be starting the Nutrition Challenge on Monday. My CF modified the Whole30 nutrition challenge slightly, so we have different rules. We will start by getting rid of all grains & legumes (rice, pasta, beans, peanuts, corn, white potatoes, cereal, bread, quinoa & oats. This will probably be the most difficult part. I went grocery shopping to get all fresh veggies & fruits. At least they didn’t limit our intake of fruits, but I know they have a high content of sugars that we shouldn’t have too much of, so I will try to eat less fruits & more veggies. I will mark my progress as we go ahead. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment