Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crossfit Day 63, Nutrition Challenge Day 2

Workout – I was able to make some food for the week last night, so I don’t need to survive on just salad. I made pork chops w/ apples, pomelo balasamic dressing & pomelo salad. I feel much more satisfied now w/ my lunch & I don’t feel overly hungry like I did yesterday. I hope I can continue this for the next 43 days!

WOD – 5 Rounds 15 V-ups, 10 Burpees for Time. My Results: 7:29 minutes.

We started w/ Back Squats 5-4-3-2-1 (aim for 1RM). I did them w/ DD & H. I ended up w/ 95-105-115-125-135lb. That’s my personal best thus far! I tried 145 w/ T spotting me, but my legs wouldn’t get up from the squat. Haha I’m still happy w/ the results. The WOD went ok. The V-ups going really difficult after awhile & the burpees plain stinks, but I got through it. I did 3x20 Reverse Hypers afterwards, along w/ 40 GHD Sit-ups for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment