Friday, October 28, 2011

Crossfit Day 74, Nutrition Challenge Day 18

October 27, Thursday
Workout
– Since I missed Monday’s WOD, I decided I’m going to do it today. I am doing okay w/ the Nutrition Challenge. I don’t feel any differently actually. I doubt I’ve lost any weight, although I haven’t weighed myself this whole time & I refuse to until the end of the challenge. I eat tons of foods, especially meats, veggies & fruits. I haven’t cut down on my fruit intake because I like them for snacks. I know they have carbohydrates & sugars, but I still feel like I need them. I should try to limit my fruit intake though. Maybe that would make the difference, but I get so hungry throughout the day if I don’t snack constantly. I don’t eat as much nuts as some people, which is a good thing because they’re good for you, but you can pack on some major calories eating them if you have no self-control.

WOD – 20 minute AMRAP 10 Ring Rows, 10 HSPU Box Push-Ups, 10 Burpee Box Jumps (20"). My Results: 7 sets + 10 ring rows + 10 Box Push-Ups.

It was pouring rain today so there were very few people at CF. I was the only one doing a WOD, which was ok. I still tried to push myself & do the best I can. I was happy w/ my results. It was my first time doing Burpee Box Jumps, but I think they went fairly well. You start off w/ a normal burpee & when you get up, instead of doing a jump & clap, you jump onto the box. It does get tiring, but I like box jumps. I was tired after the 20 minutes, but it felt great to finish. I practiced some hand stands again, but didn’t do too well. I notice that from time to time, after I attempt a hand stand, I see tiny stars. I think it’s my body not being used to being upside down. I don’t like the stars. This was the 2nd time I’ve seen them. I wonder when I won’t struggle w/ hand stands anymore. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment