Friday, October 21, 2011

Crossfit Day 70, Nutrition Challenge Day 11

October 20, Thursday
Workout
– I haven’t been going to bed as early as I would like, so I’m not really motivated to go workout. And then, there’s the Nutrition Challenge which is going ok, but I crave so many things, especially chips, noodles & cake/cookies. All the things I’m not allowed to have. I’m not starving myself, I actually feel like I eat more meat than I used to, but I don’t think the foods I’ve been eating has been fulfilling me as much as I’d like. I guess it just takes some getting used to.

WOD – None.

I didn’t do any WODs today. I just wanted to practice my double unders & kipping pull-ups. I wasn’t doing too well w/ the double unders & kept whipping my right arm & the back of my right leg pretty badly. I kept trying & I was finally able to get some consecutive double unders, but it was only 5 or 10. Then I got up to 21. And my best thus far is 31! I need 19 more to make my goal of 50 double unders. I know I’m expending too much energy doing them & I’m doing them too fast, so I’m trying to slow down a little so I don’t waste so much effort doing them. Also, I need to keep my arms closer to my body because Jim R. noticed my arms keep getting further & further in front of me, which makes it easier for me to step on the rope. There are so many things to consider, but I just need to practice more. I also attempted kipping pull-ups again. My arms are super tired from the week’s workouts, but I still managed to get 3 in, although not consecutively. I always rest on the box, & then try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment