Friday, September 16, 2011

Crossfit Day 46

September 15, Thursday
Workout
– I feel pretty good today. I’m going to do a Navy Seals workout w/ D today. I’m scared because it sounds super hard.

WOD –Navy Seals workout – 4 Rounds 2 Rounds 400m Run, 50 Burpees, 50 Jumping Lunges, 50 Pull-Ups (red/purple), 50 Jumping Squats (+ 400m Run at the end) for Time. My Results: 47:20 minutes.

D & I decided to try to do 2 Rounds & then added an extra 400m to finish. It was a really tough workout. My legs felt like putty during & afterwards. I can’t believe it took me over 47 minutes just to finish 2 rounds. Imagine I had attempted 4 rounds, that would have taken over 1.5 hours! That’s just nuts! D made me practice my hand stands again. I reluctantly went to the wall. A was there & she used to be a gymnast & she coached for 8 years, so she helped me get over my fear of hopping into my arms & then swinging my legs up. I was getting closer & closer each time. I got more comfortable w/ it & I was finally able to get up on my own! I mean, sure, I didn’t stay up for long, but I think w/ more practice I would be able to. It’s so exciting!!! I’m ecstatic about it. It’s another small accomplishment for me. I’m super excited to practice it some more until I get comfortable w/ it.

No comments:

Post a Comment