Friday, September 16, 2011

Crossfit Day 45

September 14, Wednesday
Workout
– My shoulders are tired today from the Sumo deadlift high pulls. I really should have used a heat pack last night, but I got distracted w/ the ipad. It’s totally my fault, now my shoulders are paying the price of it. Tonight’s WOD has cleans & ring dips, which means more upper body work, which I’m not looking forward to, but I’ll do it because I’m very disciplined in the sense that if I’ve paid for it already, I better make good use of it (i.e. my CF membership). I’m just so annoying sometimes ain’t I?!? *sigh*

WOD – (same as 8/10/11) “Elizabeth” – 21-15-9 reps Squat Cleans (42), Ring Dips (blue) for Time. My Results: 10:39 minutes.

Clean practice for 10 minutes. Then we went into the WOD. It was really humid & hot in the gym so I was already sweating before the WOD. Then when we started doing the Squat Cleans, I was dripping sweat all over the place. I think CF is making me sweat a lot more than I normally do. I was able to finish before the other 3 girls, but 2 of them were using 63lbs which is way too much for me. I checked my results from 8/10 & I was 12 seconds slower today than I was back then. I’m not sure if it was because of the heat or what, but I wish I was able to do it slightly faster. Oh well, next time. We did 50 Toes to Bar afterwards. I can only do them 1 at a time & then I’d have to rest on the box. I tried to do 2 in a row & came really close but I still can’t completely get it. I was proud of myself that I did 50 even though it took a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment