Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crossfit Day 40

September 6, Tuesday
Workout
– I feel like a lard @ss after eating so much in Canada. I’m hoping I can do the WOD for today. It’s also been raining since Monday so I’m scared the roads will be flooded again so I’ll take the long way there.

WOD – 3 Rounds 500m Row, 40 Push-Ups, 30 V-Ups, 20 Ring Dips, 10 Toes to Bar for Time. My Results: 29:19 minutes.

I came in 15 minutes late due to the rain & people can’t seem to drive when it’s raining. It’s so frustrating. I hate hate hate being late. And of course, T had to see me late for the 3rd time. I had to skip the back squats that everyone did before the WOD. So there were 13 people today & only 6 rowing machines. They did 3 groups. I was in group 3 which was ONLY ME! *sigh* That’s what I get for getting there late. I had to wait 5:30 minutes before I started rowing. *double sigh* It wasn’t too bad because when Round 2 came around, a lot of the people had to wait for others to finish rowing, while I had no wait at all. I continued through the WOD & I caught up to some of the people in the 1st group. I actually finished faster than a lot of the girls, so that felt pretty good.

I did my Back Squat after the WOD. We had to do 8-8-8-8 starting @ 70% of 1RM. I did 45-55-65-75lb. 8 repetitions gets pretty tough so I was glad I did the weight that I did. My 1RM is 105lb, so 70% is just about 75lb. There’s a new machine at CF called the Reverse Hyper. I had A (another trainer) show me how to use it. It was pretty tough even w/o any weight on it & it’s not something that’s made for a small woman, but it was cool trying it out. It stretches your back & works your glutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment