Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Crossfit Day 49

September 20, Tuesday
Workout
– I’m nervous about this WOD. It’s a lot of everything. I think I have to poop!

WOD – 1000m Row, 80 Box Jumps (20”), 60 Kettlebell Swings (35lb), 40 Burpees, 20 HSPU (modified Box push ups) for Time. My Results: 21:29 minutes.

We started w/ Push Press 2-2-2-2-2 go for 2 RM. I did 42-53-53-53-53lb. Higher than what I did before so I’m happy w/ my progress. There were 14 people, so we had to do 3 rounds since there are only 6 rowing machines. I was in the 3rd round & had to wait 9.5 minutes to begin, which I was ok with considering I’m slow on the rowing machine. I figured I can catch up to the others w/ the other exercises. The 1st half of the box jumps went by fairly quickly. Then the last 40 took longer but I did them at a good speed. The kb swings went pretty well for the first 25, then I started slowing down but they weren’t too bad. I was dreading the burpees & I was right, they totally took everything out of me. I was nearly crawling towards the end. By the time I got to the box push ups, my arms felt like putty. I did 5 at a time, then rested a few seconds then continued. The WOD felt like it took forever to finish, but I am still happy w/ the time. It was definitely an exhausting WOD, so it feels awesome when you finish. We ended w/ 3x20 GHD Sit Ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment