Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Crossfit Day 39

Workout – Not sure what I will be doing today. I just don’t want to have to drive through flooded roads again. I’m afraid the water damaged my car.

WOD – “Schmalls” – 800m run, (2 Rounds of 50 Burpees, 40 Pull-Ups, 30 Pistol Squat (modified holding a pole), 20 KB Swings (35lb), 10 HSPU (modified w/ Box Push Ups)), 800m run My Results: 43:34 minutes.

D found this WOD somewhere online so we decided to do it together. By the time I started my burpees, I was about to kill her. 50 burpees in a row is a lot! I was having a rough time going through them, & then the 40 pull ups were a killer. The pistol squats were new to us & we needed to hold onto a pole for support in order to do them. They were ok for the 1st round, but the 2nd round was really difficult. KB swings went well, although it gets your heart rate up really high & you feel winded afterwards. I modified the hand stand push ups w/ box push ups. I was dying by the time I did round 2. I was amazed I even finished. I seriously wanted to give up. D finished a good 5 minutes ahead of me, but I really didn’t care. I just wanted to finish, period. And that I did, huffing & puffing & ready to strangle D!

No comments:

Post a Comment