Monday, September 26, 2011

Crossfit Week 12 Summary

Results – I have noticed for the first time that my abs are more pronounced. They are still under a layer of my belly fat (thin as it may be, but it still bothers me), but they are most certainly there. I honestly didn’t think I would see any noticeable changes to my abs considering I haven’t changed my diet in any way (even though I want to). I’ve always had decently strong abs, but for me to notice the muscle changes is a really big thing. I hope in the next few months it will be even more noticeable. And maybe I’ll eventually change my diet so that the abs can really come through instead of my layer of fat. This week I’ve achieved 2 things – 1) get up on a hand stand on my own & 2) climb rope. I hope I can do it again & keep getting better at it.

Weekend of Week 12
No work-outs this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment