Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crossfit Day 53

September 26, Monday
Workout – I’m feeling unmotivated yet again. My body is achy & tired. My mind is not really here today.

WOD – 100 Double Unders, 100 Steps Overhead Walking Lunge (25), 100 Double Unders for Time. My Results: 21:51 minutes.

Back Squat – 3 Sets Max Reps @ 80% of 1RM – Rest As Needed. I did the back squats w/ N & we did them wrong. We ended up starting w/ 45lb & went up in weight & tried to do as many repetitions as possible. I ended up doing: 45lb (22 reps), 65lb (15 reps), 85lb (8 reps), 95lb (4 reps) 115lb (4 reps), & 125lb (2 reps). 125lb is now my personal record for back squats! Yippee! It took awhile to start the WOD & I was getting really nervous. Once we started, I struggled w/ the double unders. It took me ~6 minutes to finish the 1st 100. I struggled w/ the overhead walking lunges because my right arm/shoulder is so weak. For the 2nd round of double unders, I broke the jump rope mid-way through. I got another rope which was shorter & it was so much easier for me to use. I still finished last in my group, but at least I tried my hardest to finish. I finished w/ 3 x 20 Hip Extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment