Monday, January 9, 2012

Crossfit Day 100

January 4, Wednesday
Workout – I am so sore today from yesterday’s WOD. This is what happens when you’re away for 2 weeks. I feel good that I’m back at CF, but walking down the stairs is a killer on my quads. My abs are sore too.

WOD – “Cindy ” 20 min AMRAP 5 Pull Ups (red), 10 Push Ups (knee), 15 Air Squats. My Results: 13 sets + 3 pull ups.

Today is my 100th day at Crossfit! WhooHoo! It took me 6 months to get here, but it feels great that I’ve kept up w/ this for so long. Today was definitely a rough WOD. Luckily the pull ups were only in increments of 5. The push ups got really rough even though I did them on my knees. The air squats are pretty easy for me, so I flew by those. By the end of it all, I just couldn’t feel my arms anymore. They were rough. We finished w/ 1 min of Hollow Hold. I hate them w/ a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment