Monday, January 16, 2012

Hotel Workout | Nutrition Challenge Day 1

January 16, Monday
Workout – I’m in training this week so I can’t go into CF. I will either use the gym/pool at the hotel or try to do a WOD at a local CF box. The local CF box never emailed me back so I’m not comfortable just dropping in. I’m a chicken! Today is the start of a new Nutrition Challenge where they are following the Blueprint Diet. This diet restricts just about everything right from the beginning. So no dairy, no legumes, no grains, etc. ARGH! This is even tougher than the last challenge. I don’t know if I have the willpower to stick w/ this for 6 weeks especially since I’m at training & it’s so difficult trying to find food that I can eat under this diet. I’m realizing I lack willpower.

Swim 30 Laps in small pool – 15 minutes; Run 1 mile – 10:30 minutes; 3 Rounds 10 Dumbbell Thrusters (15lb), 10 Sit-Ups, 10 Box Push Ups (~5 minutes).

I was going to try to do a mini triathlon at the hotel gym, but the bicycle machine wasn’t working properly. However, I did do the swim, which I estimated I did 1000m in about 15 minutes. And a 1 mile run, which I could have done in a faster time, but I didn’t make up my mind whether to do 1 mile or 3 miles, so I went w/ a slower speed. The rest was just something I made up but I didn’t look at the clock to see how long it took to finish. I just wanted to give my workout a little life to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment