Monday, January 9, 2012

Crossfit at Home Gym Day 100.5

January 5, Thursday
Workout – I am extremely sore today. Walking down the stairs is so freaking hard. My arms are swollen & it’s hard for me to take off my clothes. I feel like how I did the first 3 days of Crossfit, only slightly better. Yikes! I really shouldn’t be away from CF for too long else I’ll have to feel like this again! I missed the deadline to sign up for today’s class, so I ended up going to my own gym to do a made-up WOD.

WOD –3 Rounds 400m Row, 21 2-for-1 Jumping Lunges, 12 Burpees For Time. My Results: 15:35 minutes.

I worked on my Deadlifts first to find my 1RM since I missed Monday’s session. I ended up doing 65-75-85-95-105-115-125-135-145-155lb. That’s my highest thus far, 155lb! I tried 165 but it wouldn’t budge. It took me over 30 minutes to finish doing deadlifts & I was sweating from it. Then I did my own WOD at my gym. There wasn’t anyone there, so it was good that I could experiment w/ the equipment we have to set up future WODs that I can do while away from the CF box. I tried some pull ups, but would definitely need a band to aid me. I can’t do wall balls since the ceilings are pretty low & we don’t have kettlebells but I can substitute it w/ dbs. I can work w/ this.

No comments:

Post a Comment