Monday, January 9, 2012

Crossfit Day 97

December 15, Thursday
Workout – I am determined today to work on my remaining 2 goals (deadlift 145lb & do 50 consecutive double unders) & meet my goals before the end of 2011.

I warmed up & then started working on my deadlifts. I started w/ a low weight to ease my muscles into the deadlifts. I went from 65lb-75-85-95-105-115-125-135-145lb. I finally got to my 1 RM as well as my PR! I was determined to meet my goal & I did it. I was ecstatic! Once that was done, I went about working on my double unders. I was messy at the beginning, but then finally got the swing of things (pun intended). I was getting reps of 20s, then 30s. At one point I got up to 47 reps & then messed up. I was really upset, so that made me even more determined. Then finally, I really got the hang on it & I went for it & surpassed 50. I kept going until I couldn’t go anymore & I ended up doing 69 reps in a row! Oh my goodness, that was just so freaking exciting. I was beaming w/ pride. I made 1 goal & surpassed another. So 2012 will be even tougher for me since my goals will have to go up in numbers now. I’m so ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment