Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crossfit Day 107 | Nutrition Challenge Day 8

January 23, Monday
Workout – Today’s WOD looks simple enough. I’m a bit glad because I didn’t feel like a really hard WOD today. But I expect it to get progressively harder the next day. haha

WOD – 8 minute AMRAP 2-4-6-8…increasing rep scheme of Right Arm DB Thrusters (15lb), Left Arm DB Thrusters (15lb), Hand-Release Push Ups For Total Reps. My Results: 14 Full Rounds + 2 Right Arm Thrusters.

We practiced Overhead Squats first. We were suppose to do 3x10 OHS, but I was only able to do 5 reps w/ the 22lb bar. The rest of the time, I had to downgrade to the PVC pipe because it was causing too much strain on my arms. I was proud I was even able to do 5 reps at 22lb! The WOD wasn’t too bad at all. It just got a little tiring when we had to add more reps to each round, but I think I did fairly well. I probably could have used a 20lb db, but I didn’t want to overdo my right arm. We did 3x20 GHD Hip Extensions afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment