Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 29 Summary | Nutrition Challenge Day 5, 6 & 7

January 20, Friday
Workout – None.
January 21, Saturday & January 22, Sunday

No weekend work-out.

Results – First week of the Nutrition Challenge & I have cheated 3 times already. We are only allowed 6 cheats total for the 6 weeks of the challenge. I don’t know how long I’ll last on this challenge as I think I’ve already fallen ½ off the wagon. It’s the most difficult on the weekends w/ family & friends. I accidentally ate the bowl of rice that was put in front of me while everything else I ate was “clean.” That was a bit frustrating because it didn’t occur to me I was eating rice! Oh wells. I actually really hate to restrict myself from food, but I feel like I need some discipline to stop myself from overeating & engorging on foods that I find delicious. I can’t seem to control myself when I like something, even though I’m completely full. I thought the Nutrition Challenge would provide the rules for me so I’d have to follow it, but it doesn’t look like it’s working as well as the first Challenge we did. I’ll see how I feel in another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment