Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crossfit Day 88

November 28, Monday
Workout – I emailed the owner to have a birthday WOD for me on Monday & gave him a list of items. Since they call me C-squared (C^2) at CF, I decided everything would be squared. Most people were confused about the number of repetitions for the WOD & didn’t quite get it, but I thought it was fitting & appropriate for me. I wanted exercises that I can do pretty decently, but the owner changed some. I didn’t have a Rope Climb in it initially since most people couldn’t do it, but he added it in. I was a bit nervous going into CF today because it’s been 5 days since I’ve gone in w/ the Thanksgiving holiday & so many days off. I thought I would be unmotivated & fat from all the foods I’ve been eating especially since the Nutrition Challenge is now over.

WOD –C^2 Bday WOD 100 Air Squats, 81 Abmat Sit-ups, 64 Push-Ups (knee), 49 Double Unders, 36 Box Jumps (20”), 25 KB Swings (35#), 16 Toes to Bar, 9 Burpees, 400m Row, 1 Rope Climb. My Results: 23:57 minutes.

When I walked into CF today, JR. complained to me that this was the 1st time he’s felt like he wanted to puke during the WOD. Haha I’m glad it was a challenging WOD. Most people looked miserable doing it, but I was ready for it. We practiced Hand Power Cleans first for 10 minutes. To be honest, I really don’t think I like them much. Then we started my Bday WOD. The Air Squats & Sit-Ups did get tiresome since there are so many reps of them. The worst for me was the Push-ups since my upper body strength is still very weak. The Double Unders weren’t too bad. The Box Jumps could have gone better because my legs were pretty shot from the air squats, but still not too bad. The Rx for KB Swings was 53lb for girls, but it was too much for me to handle. I couldn’t find a 44lb, so I went w/ 35lbs. The Toes to Bars, Burpees & Row were okay. I wasn’t sprinting through the Row so it was all good. Finally, it was the Rope Climb. I was tired, but felt I could do it & I got up to the top & climbed back down. I didn’t think it was that bad of a WOD, & it was challenging. All in all, it was good. I enjoyed it & felt awesome afterwards. I had nothing to be nervous about earlier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment