Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crossfit Day 83 | Nutrition Challenge Day 37

November 15, Tuesday
Workout – I’m still feeling a bit unmotivated today, but I’m going to force myself to go in anyway. I felt like I could have done better at yesterday’s WOD, but I was feeling sluggish. I hope today is a little better. I am going insanely mad due to the Nutrition Challenge. I have had PMS for a whole week prior to my period & I NEVER get PMS, so it’s definitely the foods I’m eating (or not eating) that’s causing me to be emotional. I don’t think this is a good thing. I want this challenge to be over already, but there’s another week left, which is completely maddening. I want to eat everything I can’t eat right now!!!

WOD – 20min AMRAP 4 HSPU (modified box push ups), 6 Ring Dips (blue), 8 KB Swings (70/53 35), 10 Toes to Bars. My Results: 8 sets + 4|6|8|4.

I did decent for today’s WOD. The Toes to Bars were the toughest for me to do. The rest were simple & low reps so they were easy. I took a long time to do my toes to bar. I hate them because my arms are so weak & I get tired very easily when I just hang on the bar. I was able to do 3 in a row, but then I can only do 1-2 after that. I need to keep getting stronger because it’s taking me too long to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment