Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crossfit Day 79, Nutrition Challenge Day 30

November 8, Tuesday
Workout
– After yesterday’s WOD, I feel more energized & motivated to hit CF. I think I was in a slump all of last week when I missed most of the week due to the freak snow storm we had. Now I’m pumped up again. Thank goodness I haven’t lost my motivation. My 4th month of CF is officially over this coming weekend. I think I won’t be doing unlimited month for the next 3 months due to holidays & vacation times, which will cut into my time at CF. I’m not sure how I’ll feel or if I’ll see progress w/o going to CF so often as I’ve done in the past 4 months, but I’m hoping I can keep up w/ some of the WODs at least in my office gym or at home, if at all possible.

WOD – 5 Rounds 50 Double Unders, 5 Muscle Ups (sub 15 Pull-Ups (red band) & 15 Ring Dips (blue)) for Time. My Results: 28:50 minutes.

We did a WOD from 7/12 & 8/23. The first time I did it, I didn’t do all double unders because I was pretty bad at it. And did pull ups (green band) & ring dips (blue). The 2nd time I did it, I used red/purple band for pull ups & my time was 33:10 minutes, so I was actually faster this time around by 4:20 minutes! I’m a happy camper knowing I’m progressing along. I’m much better w/ double unders now, but I still need a lot of work. I’m getting at least 5 kipping pull ups (using red band) now, which is more than I’ve ever done. I’m really forcing myself to kip so I can do more in a row so I don’t kill my shoulders. It was a tough WOD, but it did feel great to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment