Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 20 Summary | Nutrition Challenge Day 40, 41 & 42

November 18, Friday
Workout
None.

No weekend work-out.


Results – Going out to eat is not getting any easier because I’m restricted from so many things & it’s not satisfying at all. I am constantly feeling hungry when I’m out & it makes me angry. As of the end of this weekend, I would have been on the Nutrition Challenge for 42 days. Only 2 more days of this & then I’m done. I didn’t really see any significant changes to my body, until this weekend. I’ve noticed that my waist is a little more defined now, meaning I look like I have a waist now. My body type has always been pretty boyish & rectangular. I might be imagining things, but I really think it’s a slight change due to the diet. I’ve noticed my mid-section is looking better but I still have a long way to go. If it took me 42 days to see this change, I wonder how much longer until I see really drastic results? If I continue to see results, I think I might stick to this diet, but w/ fewer restrictions. I can’t restrict myself so much that I’m angry all the time, but I can modify it so that I’m satisfied, but still eating really healthy. Even though the Nutrition Challenge was difficult at times (I guess that’s why it’s called a Challenge), it has opened my eyes to what I put in my body & I will be pro-active about what I eat in the future & try to find healthier options. I’m not saying I won’t eat unhealthy foods at all because that’s just impossible for me, but I will be more conscious & aware of everything & make better choices in the future. It was a tough lesson to learn, but I’m glad I went through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment