Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crossfit Day 81, Nutrition Challenge Day 32

November 10, Thursday
Workout
– I feel much better today. The Tex Mex tacos I’ve made for this week has been delicious. I wish I had more to eat, but I know I can eventually get tired of eating them, so I should lay off after this week & try out something else. I’ve admitted to another cheat on the Nutrition Challenge, again for bologna from last week.

No WOD today. I decided to work on double unders, which wasn’t really going according to plan. I am still trying to figure out how to be more efficient. I get really tired from doing them, so I’ll keep practicing. I ended up doing a whole bunch of exercises. I stopped practicing double unders, so I went to do single jumps. I was able to do 500 single jumps in a row w/o stopping! That was about 5 minutes or so. After 500, I felt I probably could have continued, but decided to stop. I did another 130+ single jumps after & figured that was enough. I practiced kipping w/ the red band. I was able to do 6 in a row, which is 1 more than before. I ended up doing 30 w/ the red band. Then I did 2 unassisted kipping pull ups. Then I did 100 Ab Mat sit-ups. I was there for a good 45 minutes & I was sweaty from doing a little of everything. Little did I know that 2 pretty well known Crossfit trainers (Camille Leblanc-Bazinet & Dave Lipson) were visiting our CF box while I was doing my own thing. Too bad I didn’t get to officially meet them. I looked them up after the fact & realized Camille & Dave are both just amazing athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment