Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crossfit Day 77, Nutrition Challenge Day 25

November 3, Thursday
Workout
– I’m sore from yesterday’s running clinic, but that could also be due to not working out for 4 days, which is the longest I’ve been away from CF thus far. Man, I really am addicted to CF. My name is rudie2shoes & I am a Crossfit Junkie.

WOD –None.

I decided not to do a WOD. It’s just one of those days that I don’t feel like doing much. Instead, I worked on my Front Squats. I did 5-5-3-3-1-1 starting at 80% 1RM. My max was 96lb, so I started at 80lb & did 5 reps. I went up to 90lb & was not able to do 5 reps & my wrist was hurting. R told me it’s my flexibility so I should work on stretching my wrist and arm out. I was getting frustrated w/ myself because I didn’t feel like I could even do 90lbs. I think it’s my hormones talking. Anyway, I went up by 5lb instead & was able to do 5 reps at 85lb. Then I stretched in between & did 3 reps at 90lb. And then I did 3 reps at 95lb. I was afraid of going up any higher, but I tried 100lb & I was able to do 1 rep! I was super ecstatic but was even more afraid of trying 105lb. It was just so heavy, but I tried it anyway & I was able to do 1! That is officially my Personal Record thus far. I need more practice so I can meet my 115lb goal before the end of the year. I practiced my double unders, then did some kipping pull ups. I was able to do 2 in a row, which is still difficult for me, but I was able to do it, so I’m super psyched. Next time I might be able to do 3 in a row! Hehee I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment