Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crossfit Day 85 | Nutrition Challenge Day 39

November 17, Thursday
Workout
– Not quite sure what I’ll be doing today. I’ll see how I feel once I get to CF. I am waiting for the day the Nutrition Challenge is over. It’s driving me a little crazy. I like it in one respect because I am eating healthier, but I hate it that it has so many restrictions. Less than a week left, so I have to stick w/ it a little longer.

WOD –300m Farmer’s Carry (70lb), 300m Overhead Walk (25lb), 300m Walking Lunges, 300m Sprint for Time. My Results: 22:34 minutes.

I actually did this WOD on 9/16, but w/ 60lbs for the farmer’s carry w/ a time of 21:30 minutes. My time today was slower but I used a higher weight & the weather was cold & it was dark outside so I was more careful about where I was stepping. I really didn’t want to walk/run into a ditch or small hole in the back of the CF building & sprain an ankle. I think I could have done better if it were a little warmer & brighter out. I’m still happy w/ my time. I definitely like holding kettlebells better for the farmer’s carry compared to dumbbells. I had poor grip last time & had to re-adjust one too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment