Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crossfit Day 10

July 20, Wednesday
Workout
- My arms, back & abs are sore from yesterday’s WOD, mainly from the kettlebell swings. Today’s WOD looks intense. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do it but I’ll try my best.

WOD
– 50 Pull-Ups (blue & red band), 400m run, 21 Thrusters (33lb), 800m run, 21 Thrusters (33lb), 400m, 50 Pull-Ups for Time. My Results: 27:31 minutes.

After the pull-ups, my arms were dead tired. I thought the run would be pretty easy, but the last stretch is uphill & it takes a toll on you. Once you’re huffing & puffing from the run, you try to do your Thrusters. They weren’t too bad at first, but it really takes a lot out of you after doing 21 repetitions. The 800m run was torturous. Thankfully it wasn’t scorching hot out otherwise I would have passed out. I was keeping pace w/ Caite so it helped us w/ the uphill. She needed me to keep her going too. I needed her for company. Downhill was easier, longer strides & less work. More thrusters, which I took about 4 breaks in between, a final 400m run, then the last 50 pull-ups. I had my workout gloves which helped a lot. No calloused palms. The last 50 were hard. I took numerous breaks just to muster some energy to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment