Monday, July 25, 2011

Crossfit Week 3 Summary

No workout on Saturday or Sunday. I’m was trying to push myself this week by going 5 times. It is tiring, but so far I feel like it’s been worth it. I’ve been constantly challenged & I want to get better at the exercises & get stronger. I am still unable to do a kipping pull-up, toe to bar, & the overhead squat (OHS), but I will continue to work on it.

Results – The kettlebell on Tuesday made my back sore, while the WOD on Wednesday scared the beejeesus out of me. It was pretty hard & intense. The run was definitely challenging having to run uphill part of the way & having to run 1600m (~ 1.25 mile) total, while also doing a total of 42 thrusters & 100 pull-ups (assisted) was crazy. Thursday’s free day at the gym gave me time to work on my kipping pull-ups, but I think I overdid it & now my right arm/shoulder hurts again (the same hurt I felt when I injure it from vball), so I might need to lay off on it for awhile. I’m eating a lot this week (hormonal) so it’s not a good thing. I need to control what I ingest, but it’s difficult when your body wants you to eat more. No noticeable changes to my body, but I feel good (other than the right arm).

No comments:

Post a Comment