Friday, July 15, 2011

Crossfit Week 2 Summary

July 15, Friday
I won't be going in today for a workout nor Saturday or Sunday. I will try to go 4-5 times per week. I've done 4 times this week & I hope I'm continually motivated week after week.


Results: My arms, shoulders, legs & abs (basically my whole body) is sore today from the past 4 days of WODs. I do not see any noticeable results on my body just yet. I do think my face & arms look slimmer, but my face & arms were never fat to begin with. I am watching what I eat during the week when I can control it, but the weekends definitely ruin it. At least I’m trying though. I haven’t gained or lost any weight yet, but I’m not looking to lose/gain any either. I want to build my muscles & become stronger & hopefully get a 2-pack/4-pack/6-pack abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment