Friday, July 15, 2011

Crossfit Day 6

July 13, Wednesday

Workout –My arms, back, abs, hip flexors & legs is sore today. I’m not sure how I will get through today’s work-out but I will try. Self-motivation sucks sometimes. :-P We were shown how to do a Deadlift, Hang Power Clean & Push Jerk & Split Jerk.

WOD –5 sets for time – 12 Deadlifts, 9 Hang Power Cleans, 7 Push Jerk (or Split Jerk) – used 32lb. My Results: 11:48 minutes.

It was very intensive on the arms & shoulders. I was able to push myself w/ 32lbs which was getting really heavy at the 3rd set of the Split Jerk, but I rested in between so that I can do everything safely & yet still challenge myself. I think I’ll work my way up to the 45lb bar, but I need to get my shoulders & arms stronger. It’s a work in progress. I practice the kipping motion for pull-ups & did some GHD sit-ups afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment