Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Week 23 Summary

No weekend work-out.

Results – I think I’ve hit a plateau w/ my progress. Or maybe it’s because I’m no longer following the diet & I’ve been gorging on all the foods I’ve missed out on. I don’t know, I don’t feel like I’m seeing anymore results. I feel stronger, but I don’t see any physical changes. I think I need to push myself harder, but I’m finding my right arm/shoulder isn’t getting any better. My arm has been a bit painful since I’ve gotten up to Toronto, but it has subsided a bit after a few days. I am thinking I might need to add more weight to everything I do in order to see results again, but I’m afraid of aggravating my arm anymore than it already is. I think I desperately need physical therapy but I am waiting until the New Year so I can use my insurance to it’s fullest. I am getting a bit discouraged by my lack of results, but I will keep up w/ CF & work harder to see the results I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment