Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crossfit Day 93

December 6, Tuesday
WOD
– 10 min AMRAP - This workout is an increasing ladder rep scheme. Your first set will be 5 burpees & 10 double unders. After that you move to 10 burpees & 15 double unders, then 15 burpees & 20 double unders. You keep going until you reach 10 minutes. My Results: 30 Double Unders + 3 Burpees.
We started w/ Back Squat – 1×20. I used 83lb & it got heavy by the 10th rep. For today’s WOD, it doesn’t sound too hard but it got really tiring really fast. The burpees were a killer, like usual. I messed up pretty badly w/ the first 10 double unders & was really kicking myself for not warming up properly. I was still doing them while others were finishing their 2nd round. But I kept going & got progressively better. I finished doing 25 Burpees & 30 DUs, then started on the next 30 burpees, but only got 3 reps in before the 10 minutes was up. I’m still happy w/ the results. We finished w/ 2 x 30 Hip Extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment