Monday, December 5, 2011

Crossfit Day 91

December 1, Thursday
Workout
– Not sure what I’ll be doing today. Maybe practice some Back Squats & Double Unders. Or do a missed WOD, but I don’t feel like doing anything too strenuous.

WOD – 100 Singles, 60 Jumping Lunges, 45 Ring Rows, 30 Abmat Sit-ups, 15 Box Push Ups, 30 Burpees, 45 Push-Ups (knee), 60 Air Squats, 100 Singles for Time. My Results: 16:57 minutes.

There was a WOD that someone had done on the white board, so I decided to do it w/ Mo. My arms were still sore from doing “Bradshaw” on Wednesday, so we opted to remove the pull-up element & sub in sit-ups. The single jump rope is super easy for me. The Jumping lunges eventually takes a toll on you. The Ring Rows was gruesome. I had to rest after every 2 or so. The sit ups went find, but the box push ups were slow for me since my arms were already shot. Like usual, I dread the burpees & the push-ups. The air squats were okay but halfway through my legs were really feeling it. At least we ended w/ the singles because I breezed through those as well. I did them in about 30 seconds. I tried to practice some back squats afterwards, but my shoulders were super sore (from pull ups) that I wasn’t able to do them anymore. I practiced hand stands w/ Mo as well & I was finally able to get up & stay up for about 30 seconds on my own! I had to keep my hands further away from the wall to get more leverage to stay up. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment