Monday, February 6, 2012

Crossfit Day 110

January 30, Monday

Workout – After 4 days off from CF, I’m feeling tired & lazy again. I hate it when I’m away for so long, but at the same time, I need a break away from CF sometimes. It’s a no win situation!

WOD – Every minute, do the following: 10 Box Jumps (20”), 10 Hand Release Push Ups.

We started w/ Back Squats 5-4-3-2-1. I was able to do 85-95-105-115-125. I went for 135lb but it was just too much for me. I got to the bottom of the squat & I was not able to get myself back up. Instead of dropping the bar behind me, I rolled my head forward & had the bar slide in front of me. That was such an idiotic thing for me to do! I could have really hurt myself. Thank goodness nothing bad happened to me, but I know I scared quite a few ppl in the gym, especially T! Oops, I will think faster next time. I don’t think I was thinking properly at the moment. I’ve learned my lesson & I’m lucky I didn’t really hurt myself. For the WOD, we were only supposed to do 5 Hand Release Push Ups, but for CF Games Standard, it was to do 10, so I did 10. It got progressively harder & I got slower, but I’m glad I still tried to push myself further. We ended w/ 2 minute Side Planks per side. Those are always fun (not)!

No comments:

Post a Comment