Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 31 Summary

February 3, Friday
Workout – None.

Week 31 Summary


I went running Saturday & I felt pretty good about myself. I ran 4 miles straight & started feeling some ankle pains during the last 5 minutes. I still felt ok, but once I got home, I realized both my ankles hurt pretty badly. I think my ankles rolled while I was running, when I was getting tired. Now walking around the house hurts & I’m kicking myself for pushing myself. Grrrr..I’m so upset w/ myself. I keep hurting myself & it’s always my fault. Argh! Now I need to ice & rest it & hope it gets better in a few days. I’ll be missing a few days of CF because of this injury.

Results – I feel like my stomach is growing since I stopped the Nutrition Challenge, but it may just all be in my head. No changes this week, except for the moodiness that I’m feeling. I definitely feel more emotional & stressed out more often. Let’s see what happens now that I am switching back to my regular diet, w/ some modifications. I’ll try to eat paleo when I can, but won’t cry over it if I don’t.

February 4, Saturday
Workout – Run 4 miles.

February 5, Sunday
Workout – None.

No comments:

Post a Comment