Monday, February 6, 2012

Crossfit Day 111

January 31, Tuesday

Workout – I’m pumped to be back at CF. It looks like a hard because my arms are still pretty weak, but I’m ready for it. I’m feeling motivated & want to go into CF as much as possible (at least 4-5 times a week) because I want to get myself in the best shape of my life before my wedding. Let’s see if I can follow through on this.

WOD
–7 Rounds 5 Power Cleans (42lb), 5 Front Squats (42lb), 5 Push Jerk (42lb), 5 Burpees For Time. My Results: 12:59 minutes.

I thought I was really behind but I ended up finishing first in the class. I looked at all the times for the day & mine was the 2nd faster (next to E’s), but a lot of ppl did it rx which I didn’t do. My arms can’t handle too much weight just yet. I think I could have probably done slightly higher weights, but I didn’t want to aggravate my right arm too much. 3x20 GHD Sit Ups afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment