Monday, February 6, 2012

Crossfit Day 109 | Nutrition Challenge Day 10

January 25, WednesdayWOD –”Diane” 21-15-9 Deadlifts (95lb), HSPU (box Push Ups) For Time. My Results: 6:10 minutes.

We did a pre-workout beforehand. We had to do 3 rounds not for time of: 10 Lunges, 10 Supermans, 20 second planks. This was fun to do w/ everyone because there was no time constraint & it was funny looking doing it. Then we started “Diane.” The deadlifts went okay. I didn’t feel any pain in my left knee so I think it’s getting better. The box push ups were ok as well. One day I will be able to do handstand push ups, but today isn’t the day. I worked on handstands afterwards & A helped me w/ some tips & I was able to get up & hold the handstand for at least a minute, so that was pretty exciting. We did 90 second L-sit Holds afterwards. They are pretty tough because it’s a lot of abs & flexibility as well. I was able to do them at about 15-30 seconds at a time. It got rough towards the end but I’m happy I can do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment