Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 24 Summary

No weekend work-out.

Results – No physical changes. I think my body has somewhat reached a plateau. I need to either push myself harder & go for higher weights or change my diet to see some real changes. After finished the Nutrition Challenge, I think I went a little crazy w/ the foods I eat. I definitely don’t watch what I eat as much as I should & I eat lots of everything. The only thing I’ve been good w/ is processed potato chips. I have not touched one since Oct. 10th & I’m pretty proud of myself for that. I will only eat chips that I’ve made myself w/ sweet potatoes or taro, but not white potatoes. I know I am getting stronger & I am pushing myself, but I think I can do more & do better. I am happy w/ meeting all my goals for 2011. I think I’ve accomplished a lot in the past 6 months. And to think, it’s really only been 6 months of Crossfit. It really has made a big difference/impact on my lift, both physically & mentally as well. I am more confident about my strength & I feel like I look better too. And of course, I think I’m pretty darn healthy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment